Monday, July 1, 2013

Oops.

(Disclaimer: I meant to post this on Saturday, but Frankfurt airport only allows 30 minutes of free wifi and right when I hit "post," it ran out. Just to think that that was only the beginning of my troubles that day...)


Yeah so once I found these two goons in Finland



I managed to not find time to update the European activities! My bad. I'm currently sitting in the Frankfurt airport, waiting to board my plane to Chicago in an hour. Frankfurt only allows me 30 minutes of free wifi (lame, especially after being in E-stonia for a month) so I just wanted to post saying that I will be posting the last update of our travels once I find the time, energy and Internet.

Well, peacing out soon, off to Chi town, Minneapolis, then Duluth, where I'll meet some cool people for the TBT/Atmosphere concert! I seriously cannot wait. Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment