Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Packing up

It's finally here! I'll be on a plane to Chicago this time tomorrow, and will eventually find myself in Tallinn, Estonia. I just finished packing all the things I can for now, and feel good about everything. I seriously cannot wait.

I spent the weekend relaxing the days away with friends and family at our cabin in Wisconsin. I needed that, especially to clear my head for all the packing and preparing for the next summer 2013 adventure. It was also the last weekend I'd get to spend with my cousin Mitch, since he will be leaving for New Zealand for 6 months while I'm in Estonia. Gonna miss Team Kirby a lot this fall, but I think we both are looking for some new adventures before we re-unite in the winter.

Here's some pictures from the weekend, I had a ton of fun playing around with the new camera at night around the fire and under the moon&stars.







The loons were abundant on the lake this weekend

The boys and their fish, which was later our lunch

Ella!

Anyways, we're all cooking out tonight as a mini going away party for me, so I'm off to go chop up some veggies and get the brats ready for the grill. Next time I'm on here I will most likely be in between flights or in Estonia! 



No comments:

Post a Comment